Thursday, May 3, 2007

Emerging From Under the Hot Water Bottle



This is the offending joint. Recalcitrant cartilage dwells here. It's puff puff puffy. It hurts.
Today I visited my doctor who sent me to get an MRI which was read by a radiologist who called my doctor back saying I have a torn meniscus - Hence the doc called me to report that his referral lady would call me and set up an appt with the orthopedic surgeon (May 15.)
I am awake because I am on prednizone (and because I wanted to post this.) Jess, I just saw your post of May 1st! I pray your exercises do the trick.

3 comments:

Dancingirl said...

Ouch!

Katrina said...

OUCH!! So that's what was bothering your knee last weekend. :(

Karen said...

At first blush, I thought it was going to be an update on the offending sliver! Note how I turn everything to be about *me* (and my role in their lives). :D